There is a dream when I am a Vice Leader of PE and I hope that I can execute it in this Guild. To start off everything right.
Our alliance have always be commented by our enemies that we are not bonded and cohesive enough and I personally thinks that they are sort of right.
Our relationship with Public-Enemy is supposed to be extremely close friends as they are part of HuatAh right at the start of PE's creation. So I shall try to bring this relationship back to what it should be, then further expand it to other Guilds.
To start off, I shall personally do the planning. Therefore, I am proposing an event will be hosted for both of the Guild, and I am looking at monthly or bi-monthly for this. We will rotate the planning of the event for both Guilds around as well as each time our Guild is planning it, we will rotate the people that is planning for it.
What kind of advantages am I looking at by doing so?
- Our members will get to know Public-Enemy's Members better
- We can unleash and observe leadership and planning potential from our Members
- We can conduct events for our Members and at the same time we are also conducting events for their Members
Guidelines for planning of bi-lateral events
- Mixture of teams, we need to play the events in accordance to teams and a team must have at least 1 or 2 of the different Guild Members
- Try not to bring PvP as an option for events as it does gives out a signal for alliance that we are looking at who is stronger as a Guild
- Timezone must be observed, HuatAh observed a different timezone from Public-Enemy. Therefore, the time set for the event is crucial and it must be discussed with both of the Guilds
- Do not try to advertise the event too much unless you wish the enemy Guilds to know about it and destroy the planning or execution of the event.
What are the expected setbacks/difficulties for this plan?
- Language barrier. Most of our Members are English-speaking and most of their Members are Portuguese-speaking
- The prizes of Event. Who to provide it? We need to gather it from our Members or even Leaders
- The planning of the date and time set for the event
- Attendance. The attendance of both Guilds might be not as much as the planner had expected
There are a few of our Members are from Public-Enemy previously. Therefore, if the planner is looking for the point of contact for Public-Enemy, you may find one of the following:
1. Uho (Previously PE's Hall Leader)
2. Blackeris (Previously PE's Hall Leader)
3. BambieS (Previously PE's Elite Member)
4. Isurvived (Previously PE's Elite Member)
5. SORBURN (Previously PE's Hall Leader)
6. ClarkKent (Previously PE's Vice Leader)
7. Tisiphone (Previously PE's Vice Leader)
For this event, I shall named it as Event Brasipura for easier reference
It is a proposal, approval will be by the Leaders of HuatAh as it is a matter of diplomacy. We can try it out for 1-2 times before bringing other alliance into the Event which will bring much more setbacks and difficulties.